- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 50+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance manager, this role is based in our Brisbane CBD head office. You will work with our accounts team in the Philippines, Brisbane based payroll and accounts teams and our onsite account managers around Australia.
This role offers a lot of variety!
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment; where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, this role also offers growth opportunities.
- Work closely with and provide support to the Finance Manager
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of Statutory financial reports
- Drive development in business processes and procedures to drive efficiency and mitigate business risk
- Assist with the preparation and review of daily accounting transactions, Payroll, AP, AR, etc.
- Compliance with latest Accounting Standards
- Manage and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Participation in key systems improvement projects
- Management reporting as required
- Liaise with external auditors
- Taxation compliance (FBT, Income Tax, GST)
- Preparation and improvement of reporting and analytics
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
- CA or CPA qualified (or working towards)
- Deadline driven
- Ability to develop relationships with Payroll team and Finance offshore
- Ability to build rapport with various stakeholders
- Organised with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Quick thinker/sharp mind with strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Navision would be an advantage
- Experience in the Labour Hire industry or good payroll knowledge is preferable
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of financial control
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au