FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3000 onsite employees.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role would suit a confident self-starter, who has exceptional computer literacy, organisation skills and experience in a similar role.
- End to End processing of Accounts Payable.
- Investigating inconsistencies, errors and issues
- Liaising and communicating with Creditors
- Matching, Batching and Coding
- Processing multiple Credit Cards and bank statements across the company
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Month-End Reporting
- General Vendor reconciliations
- Ad-hoc assistance to Finance Manager
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, and prioritisation
- Good level of computer literacy with an intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au