- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2500 onsite employees.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role would suit a confident self-starter, who has exceptional computer literacy, organisation skills and a professional demeanour with stakeholders.
- Maintenance of customer ledgers.
- Allocation of customer receipts.
- Following up of overdue invoices.
- Processing of credit applications for new customers.
- Debtor processing.
- Processing of customer credit notes in line with policy
- Aged debtor review, reporting and analysis
- Weekly and monthly cash flow & credit analysis.
- Issuing of customer statements.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Oversee and maintain the credit control process.
- Analysis of payroll/invoicing system to confirm correct charge rates and outstanding invoices
- Assistance with internal and external audit
The ideal candidate will possess a thorough understanding of the credit control process, with the ability to learn quickly and provide support to the operations team to address invoice queries.
- Previous accounts receivable experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience/understanding of payroll
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, and prioritisation.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Good level of computer literacy with an intermediate knowledge of excel
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development