- Multiple roles available in Regional NSW
- Permanent or Contract Opportunities
- Full Time Hours
- Great opportunity for a change in scenery
- Opportunity for further Accredited Training
FIP Group - We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients; together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role:
We have multiple roles available working for an export meat processing establishment, and looking for qualified Meat Safety Inspectors (AAO) to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience Required
To be considered, you must have the following skilled experience and qualifications:
- Holds a minimum Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) AMP30316.
- Willingness to undertake further training to upskill i.e Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) AMP40516.
- Experience in an AAO or Meat Safety Inspectors role within a red meat processing environment;
- Bovine experience and relevant qualification
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to work appropriate PPE equipment