- Multiple Opportunities available
- Regional Victoria locations – but as little as 40 minutes from Melbourne
- Full-time permanent position – career stability and growth
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
This role will have you based in Regional Victoria supporting a growing meat processing business.
About the role
Are you looking for a #treechange, but don’t want to be too far away from the action?
Looking to commute to work against the traffic?
Or considering a relocation to a more rural location?
We have multiple opportunities available in Victoria for experienced Boning Room Supervisors. Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss ALL of our options; so you can choose the best one for you.
- Directly responsible for boning room & associated operations.
- Maintain the daily running of the FSQA system in the boning room.
- Ensure that all operatives are trained up as required
- Ensure production and quality targets are met
- Oversee preoperational and operational hygiene procedures
- Supervise, direct, co-ordinate and monitor the boning room operations.
- Understands and implements/enforces the requirements for each of the SOP’s that are relevant to this department
- Production scheduling.
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au