- Join a successful & expanding Australian-owned company
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability & progression; plus great work environment
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
FIP Group have a unique business model and our capabilities to deliver to our clients is unparalleled – but we are potentially the industries’ best kept secret – help us tell our story . . .
We are Australia’s largest employer under the Pacific Labour Scheme, helping regional businesses who struggle with local labour shortages to meet production demand.
Reporting to the General Manager of Sales this role is to focus on new customer relationships and engagement across Australia.
You will be a hunter!
You want to chase and close new business from cold calls and warm leads.
- Contact potential clients by phone; and/or face to face meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Research organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Find and develop new markets and improving sales
- Network within national accounts to secure all business opportunities
- Hold regular monthly meetings with internal stakeholders reviewing key accounts
- Take a proactive approach to account and business development management
- Arrange meetings with all relevant decision makers within potential client structure
It is essential you are self-motivated and driven by achieving monthly and quarterly sales growth targets with strong verbal and written communication. You also would enjoy working within a close team and be an exceptional team player.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package – tools of the trade
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
The remuneration package includes a good base salary, car allowance, phone & laptop, superannuation + open ended commission scheme
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au