Meat processing is an important manufacturing activity in Australia and one of the largest meat processing facilities in Cannon Hill are looking for entry level labourers.
Casual and Full time positions available
- AM and PM shift available 5am start or 2:50pm start
- Starting entry level rate $25.41ph to $31.19 depending on shift and skill set
- Upskilling/onsite training
- 38 hours per week (overtime and weekend work available)
- Free onsite parking
- All uniforms and PPE supplied
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Distribution and warehousing
- Separating and sorting red meat
- Comfortable working in an environment with meat and meat products
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Car and licence
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **