Our client is a Poultry Abattoir located in Inglewood QLD, and we are seeking Chicken Process Boners to join our team at there Chicken Processing Plant.
Immediate start – 4-5 DAYS A WEEK 38 hours – MONDAY- FRIDAYS – shifts will depend on operational needs. Will discuss at phone interview.
- Must be strong, fit and able to lift
- Knife skills PRIORITY – MUST DEMONSTRATE SKILLS
- Handling raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Work with fresh chickens
- Physically fit and repetitively lift 5kg-15kg
- Understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Working in a cold and wet environment in various areas
- Other duties as assigned
- No vaccination requirements
- Client provides PPE – you can take your own knives of you have them.
Previous experience in the poultry industry .
Salary hourly rate of : $32.00- Skilled Boners per hour.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **