- Supervisor position.
- Career development opportunity for an experienced Team Leader.
- Role available in Regional Victoria (Ararat area).
- Permanent & Full Time.
- Afternoon Shift role: 3pm – 11pm/midnight - more time for yourself – great work/life balance!
FIP Group - We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients; together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
Opportunities like this don’t come up often! Great opportunity to lead a large team of cleaners in a regional town in Victoria.
About the role:
Experienced cleaning supervisor/team leader required to work in a full-time permanent role. In this role you will be required to efficiently lead a team of 15 cleaners onsite, ensuring the successful operation of a clean working facility. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
You are passionate, reliable and experienced in leading teams. You will be excited by the opportunity to work afternoon shifts – making way for great work/life balance. This business are in the Food Manufacturing industry, so experience in a similar environment is desirable (but not essential).
Skills and Experience required:
To be considered for this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Hold Chemical Training (Certificate III in Cleaning Operations - CPP30316) | CPPCLO3043 (UoS) Clean using microfibre and chemical-free techniques.
- Supporting and supervising a team of cleaners onsite.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills; including providing constructive feedback and mentoring to staff.
- Ongoing coaching, training, and development of employees.
- Monitor all equipment and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Passion for your work performance, the results your deliver and motivation to develop your own personal knowledge and skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- Leadership role.
- Permanent position in a stable company.
- Have time for yourself! Working afternoon shifts Monday to Friday. means you have weekends off!!
- Potential to relocate (if not already in the region), #regionalaustralia #worklifebalance
- Regional Victoria location - Abundant opportunities to engage with the natural environment: go rock climbing, hike in the national park, go kayaking on one of the inland lakes, or simply sitting beside a rock pool.
For more information about FIP Group, visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au