FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is based in our Brisbane Head Office in Spring Hill. You will work within our finance team and work with our leaders around Australia.
This role offers a lot of variety!
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment; where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, this role also offers growth opportunities.
Role & responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for organizational-wide analytics and reporting requirements.
- Identify areas of improvement (e.g., wasted effort and repetitive processes) and build out automated analytics workflows and dashboards to improve the effectiveness of line level employees in their day-to-day activities.
- Effectively and quickly troubleshoot issues with reporting pipelines to ensure overall data integrity and accuracy of reports, in particular reconciliation of End of Month Finance Reporting comprising Budget, Actual and Forecast results.
- Coordinate minimum award rate increase analysis and implementation at the start of each Financial Year.
- Support the CEO and Commercial Manager with ad-hoc analysis, custom report development and highlighting actionable insights from business data.
- Support Sales and Payroll team with analysis and maintenance of Ratescalc system
- Support Operational and Safety teams with Weekly reporting requirements, dashboard generation and custom report development.
- Support Payroll team with Weekly timesheet preparation processes
- Liaise with Finance, IT, Sales and Operational teams around key reporting enablers and error debugging.
- Curate and maintain relevant system mapping files and tables which drive site-based reports and dashboards.
- Draft PowerPoint presentations to communicate changes to the broader organization and any impacted teams.
- Degree qualified in either of the areas of Commerce, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics or Finance
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ data visualization experience with Tableau Desktop (preferred) or Microsoft PowerBI.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ ETL and data preparation experience with Alteryx Designer (mandatory), Alteryx Designer Certification is desirable
- Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Excel, specifically, working knowledge of VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIFS and INDEX MATCH
- Experience working with data from Finance, ERP, HR and Payroll systems (desirable)
- Working knowledge of SQL (joins, unions, tables). Experience working with relational databases, query development and database table validation checks (verifying record counts and values for consistency with data source)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with multiple unstructured and disparate datasets (ERP, HR, CSV files).
- Proven critical thinking skills and outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to think on your feet and pre-empt / resolve issues before they arise.
- Strong attention to detail and root cause analysis skills.
- A self-starter who is proactive with demonstrated time management skills and the ability to be responsive and flexible in line with changing business needs, particularly with regards to ad-hoc and bespoke analysis.
- Highly effective communicator with proven stakeholder engagement skills & a focus on improving the customer experience.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au