We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, a starting rate of $32 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Building the Generators - ability to read drawings and construct the product from the parts provided using the drawing
- Push, lift/move heavy objects
- Regular bending/lifting and repetitive movements
- Understand and follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Basic numeracy and literacy required
- Read, understand and follow safety, health
- Manufacturing background is desirable but not essential
- Use of Hand Power tools is also an advantage
Salary : $63,232 p.a
Hourly Rate: $32.00 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **