Our client is seeking dryland farmhands with an immediate start at a property based near Moonie,QLD.
- Manage all aspects of dryland crop production and livestock work.
- ability to operate and maintain farm machinery whilst performing all farming operations unsupervised
- Assist in machinery operations for spraying, ground prep and planting.
- Service and maintenance of equipment
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- works under direct supervision either individually or in a team environment
- understands and undertakes basic quality control/assurance procedures including the ability to recognise basic quality deviations/faults; and
- Understands and utilises basic statistical process control procedures.
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **