We are currently seeking labourers and packers looking for casual on-going work (30-35 hours per week) with one of the largest Pork producers in Australia! Day afternoon shifts available
Successful candidates will be joining a safety-focused team environment and you will work with industry professionals to guide and support you so you can end your day with a sense of achievement.
If you are highly motivated and have passion for fine quality meat, please send your current resume demonstrating your ability to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in meat processing facility (preferred but not mandatory)
- Forklift experience is desirable but not essential
- Can work within a team along with positive attitude
- Physically fit able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment, lifting up to 25kg minimum
- Committed to OHS and following procedures
- Must have reliable transport
- Confidently pass Drug Alcohol and Functional
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia is essential
***Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.