- About Us
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions!
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
Our client requires experienced Electricians for a Brownfield Iron Ore construction project. DIDO (WA) or FIFO from any Australian city, 3:1 roster with very attractive project completion bonus.
- Experience in Brownfield, Maintenance & Shutdown environment
- Brownfield construction fixed-plant projects, highly regarded
- A genuine commitment to promote a 'safety first' culture
- Good Communicator
- Team player
- WA Electrical Licence/ Mutual Recognition
- Construction Safety Card
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Confined Spaces (Preferred)
- High Risk Licence / EWP (Preferred)
- Competitive salary package with company benefits
- Project Completion Bonus; accumulates from day 1
- Flights and accommodation paid
Please don't delay and apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to jobs
|Industry:||Engineering, Maintenance and Technical | Permanent Recruitment | Temporary/Contract Recruitment | RPO/MSP recruitment|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|