100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
We are recruiting for Qualified Electricians to work for our FMCG client in the Wheatbelt Region of Western Australia.
Great Opportunity for Overtime!
Experience in FMCG is essential 7:7 or 6:4 DIDO roster
- Daily machine troubleshooting, breakdown, and servicing of all site equipments
- Planning and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs
- Working closing with other skilled maintenance professionals on site teams
- Risk & Permit Management
- Participating in Toolbox and Safety meetings
- Assisting continuous improvement projects within both Engineering and Process Improvements
You will be looking for an ongoing career in Regional Australia; take this opportunity to relocate to a different area for better work/life balance.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Trade/Degree/Experienced i.e Electrician
- Hold current Electrical Contractor license or willing to obtain
- Experience within an FMCG maintenance environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing/plant processes
- Forklift and confined space license would be advantageous
- Desire for career progression and stability in Regional Australia
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic locations – sense of community
- Relocation assistance
- Collaborative team culture
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- Stable industry in FMCG
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au