We want you to enjoy an ongoing employment working 30-35 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for Entry Level and Experienced Meat Process Workers.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Trimming, cutting and slicing
- Separating and sorting organs and meat
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- Moving carcasses
- General labouring throughout chillers, boning room and slaughter floor.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a labouring role, knife hand or slaughterman preferred but not essential.
- Ability to maintain and sharpen knives (if experienced)
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
Hourly Rate: $24.80 - 27.78
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.