We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for General labouring and or Knife hands (boners/slicers), a starting rate of $19.84 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Trimming, cutting and slicing
- Separating and sorting organs and meat
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- Moving carcasses
- General labouring throughout chillers, boning room and slaughter floor.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
Annual Salary: $39203.84
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a labouring role, knife hand or slaughterman preferred but not essential.
- Ability to maintain and sharpen knives (if experienced)
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.