Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Looking to be trained and supported?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Then we can help you!
RWM works exclusively with Teys to introduce people to their new careers in the meat manufacturing industry.
Meat processing is the largest manufacturing industry in Australia, and there are many opportunities for a stable, long-term career - this is just the first step!
What does this mean for you?
This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
The Maintenance team are responsible for maintaining the processing facilities plant and equipment, and supporting the day-to-day production requirements of the business. The facility operates a variety of packaging and processing equipment, including: Thermoformers, lift-lid vacuum packaging equipment, slicing and portioning equipment, metal detectors, checkweighers, cooking/smoking cabinets and materials handling systems.
Successful candidates will assist the tradesmen with the following:
- Undertake maintenance of processing equipment
- TIG, MIG stick welding with stainless steel
- Proactive approach to equipment life cycle optimisation
- Capable to learn on the job and act as a trades assistant
- Possess strong communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to actively engage with on-floor teams so as to optimise equipment performance
- Willing to do overtime as required
- Mature safety attitude
- Computer literacy skills
- Current drivers licence
Hourly Rate: $19.49
Salary : $38512
Teys is Australia's largest family owned meat processing organisation, and are world-renowned for quality and innovation within the meat industry.Teys delivers the highest quality of product, and employees enjoy advanced training and a friendly team environment, and experience a commitment to safety, quality, and rewarding career progression opportunities.
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment within a growing business offering excellent career development and opportunities, we encourage you to apply today.