*Work at one of Australia's largest beef production facilities. *Full time position + permanent leave entitlements. *Skilled AND Entry Level opportunities available.
About the job:
We are seeking experienced meat workers (boners, slicers and slaughterman) and general entry production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment.
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email . Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted