We want you to enjoy a Full time roles working 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for Entry Level and Experienced Meat Process Workers.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Trimming, cutting and slicing
- Separating and sorting organs and meat
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- Moving carcasses
- General labouring throughout chillers, boning room and slaughter floor.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a labouring role, knife hand or slaughterman preferred but not essential.
- Ability to maintain and sharpen knives (if experienced)
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
Salary : $4246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **