With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Tasks include receival, trim, pack, despatch and hygiene
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- General labouring
- Practice good hygiene sanitation procedures
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a food / meat production preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
Why work for us?
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **