Would casual on-going full time hours suit your lifestyle?
Then please keep reading…
We have opportunities for casual on-going work for Full-time hours with a company based in Gingin, WA.
Joining a safety-focused team environment, you will work with industry professionals to guide and support you so you can end your day with a sense of achievement.
With several opportunities for reliable new team members with varying levels of experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
Labouring (meat processing)
Please send your current resume demonstrating your ability to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in production, labouring and process work (not mandatory)
- Can work within a team, along with positive attitude
- Physically fit and able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment, lifting up to 25kg
- Committed to OHS and following procedures
- Reliable transport.
- Confidently pass Drug Alcohol, Functional and Q Fever Shot
- Provide identification
- Evidence of Full Working Rights in Australia
- Reference checks upon request.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.