- Stability | Great Working Culture – enjoy going to work every day!!
- Ongoing work with the transition to permanent opportunities
- QLD owned business – contracts with Tier 1 companies
- Months of work booked in advance
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
We have multiple roles available working for a QLD owned and operated Civil Construction Business (working on subdivision developments), and looking for experienced Excavator Operators (specifically drilling holes for retaining wall and fences) to start as soon as possible.
You will be looking for ongoing work – these roles are Full Time, paid casual rate (initially), but the business is looking to transition you to permanent ASAP!
You will work within small teams (2-3 people) and work across different sites in South-East Queensland. The company have months of work pre-booked – so job security is a huge plus here!
- Operating 20-40 Tonne Excavators (specifically drilling holes for retaining walls and fences).
- Have current excavator ticket/s
- Willing to travel across South East QLD to attend sites (between Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Brisbane areas).
- Physically fit & willing to help labourers (where possible)
- Team involvement and ability to work autonomously.
- Have good working ethic, flexible attitude, be reliable.
- Pass alcohol and drug testing.
- White Card.
You will receive:
- Consistent and ongoing work – months booked in advance.
- Great working environment.
- Awesome company culture – team BBQ’s and family days.
- Competitive salary package (hourly rate).
- Ongoing Full-time Work, with the opportunity transition to permanent employment
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au