Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the eastern seaboard of Australia at Naracoorte, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Beenleigh, Rockhampton and Biloela and are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
This Value Add Processing Facility is located just 15km from the Brisbane CBD. The plant operates Monday to Friday and is expanding the operation to include an afternoon shift.
This is an exciting ongoing opportunity for those who are looking for stable hours with stable income. All roles involve machine operating, packing of meat product, production work, manual handling and repetitive work.
- Machine Operators
- Industrial Cleaners
- General Production Line Workers
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in food manufacturing
- Experience within production environments
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to handle cooked and raw meat products
- Ability to start early in the morning
- Physically fit to perform the requirements of the role
- Have access to transport to and from work
What can we offer you:
- Career opportunity to gain full time permanent employment with one of the largest employers in Australia
- Immediate start following due process
- On the job training upskilling
- Safe friendly work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
Salary range- $25 - $32ph
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team, please click the 'Apply Now' icon below and upload an updated resume in PDF or Word format, clearly outlining your suitability for the role.
** Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted**