You will be a Team Player with intermediate or advanced Excel experience for a critical high volume data entry position to provide high level administration support to the National Transport Company
- ESSENTIAL - Experience performing in an administrative role.
- Intermediate to Advance in Excel
- HR Safety Auditing experience (highly desirable)
- A demonstrated ability to handle a range of administrative and analytical work, with a high level of accuracy
- HR License (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A demonstrated ability to provide professional and timely service to clients and staff
- Work well independently whilst working in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office systems, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new systems and acquire information in a timely fashion
Ability to plan, prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality, and work autonomously using a high level of initiative and self motivation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **