We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering starting rate of $21.38 p/hr + superannuation for Farm Labourers.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Harvesting (mechanical on harvesters)
- Processing vegetables
- Grading, weighing, labeling and packing
- Monitoring product quality
- Packing produce into crates
- Cleaning production area at end of shift
- Working within a fast pace enthusiastic team
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
To be successful you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **