We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for farm hand, a starting rate of $19.84 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Looking after livestock such as feeding, health observation etc
- Operate farm equipment, including using tractors, irrigating for floods and transporting animals.
- Maintenance and repairs on farm property - shelters, fencing etc
- Inventory control and weekly reporting
Salary: $39203.84 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience as a farm hand preferred but not essential
- Current Australian driver's license
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.