We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering a starting rate of $21.38 p/hr + superannuation for Farm Hand.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining a high-quality environment for the welfare and well-being of our animals
- Clean accommodation pens, fittings and equipment
- Tend to routine husbandry of all stock
- Move, draft and weigh stock
- Care for sick and/or injured animals
- Administer medications when required
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Preferably have animal experience, but not essential
- Be committed to upholding the highest levels of animal welfare and bio-security
- Be committed to training and professional development
- Have a positive attitude towards the intrinsic values of trust, integrity, quality, efficiency and innovation
- Be physically fit and able to cope with the physical demands of the role
- Machinery skills would be an advantage
- Current Australian driver's license
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **