About the Role
Our client is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
The Feedlot Leading Hand position will be overseeing daily feeding operations including compliance with NFAS requirements. As well as bunk calling and management. Working on a 10/4 roster.
- Experience working in a similar environment/feedlot
- Experience using Feedlot Software (FY3000 and Feed Bunk)
- Ability to take initiative and have a commitment to safety and quality outcomes
- Experience in planning and coordinating the movements of cattle.
- Other duties as required
- Permanent FT Job Opportunity
- Salaried Position: $70,000 - $85,000 plus super
- Single staff accommodation available on site
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade. We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
How to Apply
Apply Now or Email up to date resume to KChongNee@fipgroup.com.au