* Full training provided
* No experience required
Meat processing is an important manufacturing activity in Australia and one of the largest meat processing facilities in Cannon Hill are looking for entry Field team technician.
Field team technician holds an integral role in the success of the company as they collect crucial data and create cutting-edge products that are used by our machine to measure eating quality within the red meat space,
This work includes collecting samples within an abattoir and the processing of samples. This work is a great opportunity for anyone to broaden their understanding of meat science and learn practical skills that are useful for potential careers in the meat industry.
About the Role:
- Operating and maintaining an onsite Probe system
- Abattoir data and sample collection
- MEQ laboratory work that covers a broad range of meat science processes
- Design and construction of new MEQ Probe systems
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn and improve
- Ability to dream big and execute!
- Q fever or willing to get
- A-Grade Communication Skills (face-to-face + electronic); both internal and external
- Project Management
- Strong capacity to problem solve on the fly!
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and workspace
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **