We want you to enjoy a part time roles working 30 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for Food Process Workers.
As a part-time, permanent employee, You will be guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours of work per week. But as a part time employee you are engaged to work an average of less than 38 hours per week, in line with the production and operational requirements of the site. These hours will be paid at ordinary time.Any time worked in excess of this will be considered overtime and will be paid as such.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Tasks include receival, trim, pack, despatch and hygiene
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas - remove any food waste or foreign bodies from machinery
- General labouring
- Practice good hygiene sanitation procedures
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a food production preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **