Seeking candidates (who hold full work rights) for full time (30-35hrs a week), ongoing, casual employment. Multiple positions available for an immediate start with a well-known Industry leader and household name based in Banksmeadow.
About the opportunity:
- 9.5% superannuation
- 30- 35 hours per week
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in food manufacturing (preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience within production environments
- For knife hands and slicers - require minimum 6 months of experience
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to handle cooked and raw products
- Flexible with shifts
- Physically fit to perform the requirements of the role
- Have access to transport to and from work
Why work for us?
- Full time hours (30-35 hrs a week)
- Immediate start following due process
- Safe friendly team working environments
- Supportive Managers Supervisors
- Environmentally friendly work practices
Salary range: $24.36 p.h - $28.25 p.h
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **