If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with the food industry heres your chance! Full time, permanent, entry level and even skilled positions available!
We have many vacancies to fill for morning or afternoon shifts Monday to Friday with possible overtime and/or weekend work.
About The Role
- Located in Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Permanent, essential work between Monday to Friday plus possible overtime and/or weekend work
- Day shift starts at 5:30AM or Afternoon shift at 2:30PM
- Training and growth opportunities to support your career goals
- Accrued annual and personal leave
- Paid induction and pay increase after initial week
- Company meat sales
Hourly Morning rate: $21.33
Afternoon rate: $24.51
What you need
- Reliable means to get to work, if not we offer a bus service to transport you directly to work on time for each shift
- Unrestricted working rights with Australia
- Demonstrated eagerness for work
- Able to do repetitive lifting, processing, packing work
- Happy to work in cold and/or hot work environments
- Happy to undergo functionality assessment as well as drug and alcohol test
- Willingness to work with raw meat
If we have your attention take the first step and apply now!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **