- Work with a national brand
- Full-time, permanent opportunities – competitive salaries on offer
- Talk to FIP Group today – we have multiple roles available
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff.
This role will have you based in either Logan or Gold Coast sites (multiple opportunities) supporting a national organisation.
About the role
Our clients are leading food industry organisations. This role will have you supervising shifts (day or afternoon – let us know your preference). These are full-time permanent positions offering stability, career progression and generous staff discounts.
As a shift supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the operation of the shift. You will lead by example and ensure all processing meets production and quality standards.
You will be responsible for:
- A fast-paced processing facility
- Ensuring quality and safety standards are met
- Supervision of staff – coaching and providing feedback
- Safety management
- Ideally experience in a food processing environment
- Previous experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Leadership skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Approachable, reliable, and able to motivate your team
- Full work rights for Australia
If you have the right transferable skills one of our team members will contact you to discuss ALL potential opportunities.
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au