- Work with a national brand
- Full-time, permanent opportunities – competitive salaries on offer
- Talk to FIP Group today – we have multiple roles available
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff.
This role will have you based in the Albury region of NSW supporting a large production/processing facility - one of the largest employers in the region.
About the role
Our clients are leading food industry production business. This role will have you supervising shifts (day or afternoon – let us know your preference). These are full-time permanent positions offering stability, career progression and generous staff discounts.
At this site, we have 2 different roles: Production Supervisor and Shift Supervisor.
You will lead by example and ensure all processing meets production and quality standards.
You will be responsible for:
- A fast-paced processing facility
- Ensuring quality and safety standards are met
- Supervision of staff – coaching and providing feedback
- Safety management
- Ideally experience in a food processing environment
- Previous experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Leadership skills and experience
- LEAN philosophies / experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Approachable, reliable, and able to motivate your team
- Full work rights for Australia
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au