Looking to be trained and supported?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Then we can help you!
What does this mean for you?
This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you ongoing casual employment (30-35hrs a week) with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
About the job:
We are seeking meat workers and general entry production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment, with an Equal Opportunity Employer and are seeking a career path offering stability and rewarding commitment.
Food Process Worker:
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Demonstrated cleaning experience within the food processing industry
- Experience working within stringent safety policies and procedures
- Access to reliable transport to and from the workplace
- Flexibility to work in early morning shift
- Proven ability working effectively within a team environment
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement
- Proof of working rights in Australia (Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa Certification)
Teys is Australias largest family owned meat processing organisation, and are world-renowned for quality and innovation within the meat industry.Teys delivers the highest quality of product, and employees enjoy advanced training and a friendly team environment, and experience a commitment to safety, quality, and rewarding career progression opportunities.
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **