Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the Eastern seaboard of Australia are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
We are seeking experienced Forklift Operators ,Quality control officers and RF scanners to start immediately at our renowned facility just 15kms from the CBD.
Forklift Operator/ RF Scanner :
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Counterbalance and/or High Reach FL operation or RF scanning
- Possession of a valid Forklift Ticket(Current)
- Demonstrated experience with manual handling and heavy lifting (15kg - 25kg)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment conducting repetitive tasks
- Possess a hard working attitude and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Commitment to following established procedures and health and safety practices
- Access to reliable transport
- Guaranteed commitment to the shift times; being flexible, reliable and punctual at consistently
- Provide evidence of current working rights in Australia
- Must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
What do we offer our staff?
- A permanent full time position attracting permanent leave entitlements
- Immediate start following due process
- Safe friendly team working environments
- On the job training upskilling
- Supportive Managers Supervisors
- Environmentally friendly work practices
Salary range - $21.31 to $27.00
Quality Assurance / Control Officers
- Responsible for investigating issues, sensory evaluation, audits and adhoc duties.
- Manageincoming goods within the warehouse
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business to achieve company objectives
- Keep systems up to date and take on specific responsibilities
- Ensure Quality control meets industry standards
Hourly Rates: $22.17
- Previous experience with QA/QC in a large warehousing / manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria , please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **