Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the Eastern seaboard of Australia are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
We are seeking experienced Forklift Operators and a warehouse clerk to start immediately at our renowned facility just 15kms from the CBD.
Forklift Operator :
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Counterbalance and/or High Reach
- Possession of a valid Forklift Ticket (Current)
- Demonstrated experience with manual handling and heavy lifting (15kg - 25kg)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment conducting repetitive tasks
- Possess a hard working attitude and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Commitment to following established procedures and health and safety practices
- Access to reliable transport
- Guaranteed commitment to the shift times; being flexible, reliable and punctual at consistently
- Provide evidence of current working rights in Australia
- Must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
The core duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Data entry and coordination of dock operations
- Effectively multi tasking competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Creating an atmosphere of Teamwork and Harmony amongst the team
- Contributing to the elimination of risks to health and safety and providing initiatives towards positive safety behaviours and culture
Suitable candidates will have:
- Completed year 12 studies or TAFE equivalent
- Experience in the Warehousing industry OR data entry experience
- Satisfactory Numeracy and Literacy comprehension skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Willingness to work on Afternoon Shift
What do we offer our staff?
- A permanent full time position attracting permanent leave entitlements
- Immediate start following due process
- Safe friendly team working environments
- On the job training upskilling
- Supportive Managers Supervisors
- Environmentally friendly work practices
Salary range - $21.78 - $26.82 p.h
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria , please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **