We are seeking experienced Forklift Operators to start immediately at our renowned facility located in Wagga.
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Counterbalance and/or High Reach FL operation
- Possession of a valid Forklift Ticket(Current)
- Demonstrated experience with manual handling and heavy lifting (15kg - 25kg)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment conducting repetitive tasks
- Possess a hard working attitude and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Commitment to following established procedures and health and safety practices
- Access to reliable transport
- Guaranteed commitment to the shift times; being flexible, reliable and punctual at consistently
- Provide evidence of current working rights in Australia
- Must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
What do we offer our staff?
- A permanent full time position attracting permanent leave entitlements
- Immediate start following due process
- Safe friendly team working environments
- On the job training upskilling
- Supportive Managers Supervisors
- Environmentally friendly work practice
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria , please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted