Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of pens;
- tend to animals including the health and welfare;
- performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, machine operation and general labour
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
10 Day on 4 Day off Roster,
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions, predominantly outdoors work.
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy..
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures, company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
- works under direct supervision either individually or in a team environment;
- understands and undertakes basic quality control/assurance procedures including the ability to recognise basic quality deviations/faults; and
- Understands and utilises basic statistical process control procedures.
- routine mustering
- routine fence repairs
- aerial stock sighting
Why work for us?
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **