Our client is a free range pork producer seeking general livestock attendants.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of animal pens;
- Tend to routine animal husbandry tasks, including the health and welfare of animals;
- Performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- Operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, and equipment.
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions (outdoors work).
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work is supervised and requires achievement of productivity benchmarks.
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures, company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **