Our client is a South Australia based pork producer, they are looking for general livestock attendants.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of animal pens;
- Tend to routine animal husbandry tasks, including the health and welfare of animals;
- Performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- Operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, and equipment.
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions (outdoors work).
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work is supervised and requires achievement of productivity benchmarks.
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures, company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
Salary : $39203.84 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
Due to the volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.