Our client is a Queensland pork producer, they are looking for general livestock attendants.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of animal pens;
- tend to routine animal husbandry tasks, including the health and welfare of animals;
- performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, and equipment.
Salary : $39203.84 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions, predominantly outdoors work.
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work is supervised and requires achievement of productivity benchmarks.
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures, company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.