About the opportunity:
- Halal certification training is supported
- 10% superannuation
- 38 hours per week (weekend and overtime available)
- Starting pay rate at $27.79 - $31.12 moving to $38.23 - $42.81 after 2 months of required tasks to be completed
Suitable candidates must meet the below requirement:
- Experience is preferred but not necessary as a certified Halal slaughterperson.
- Q Fever vaccination or willingness to receive the vaccine
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Should have reliable transport
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.