Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
Our clients are key leaders in the Transport Logistics Industry within the Retail and FMCG sector.
We have multiple sites based on theSouthside of Brisbane and have a current needfor HC drivers to assist them with their daily local deliverys for FMCG sites around Brisbane.
Opportunities available for the role:
Shifts available are Day, Afternoon, and nightshifts Monday to Friday with weekend carry over shifts.
This position requires a self-starter that always puts SAFTEY FIRST.
- Current HC licence
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in the Transport / Logistics industry
- Local, Multidrop or Interstate experience
- Must have experience with Road ranger or Synchro gear boxes.
- Excellent reversing skills (Loading docks, loading side bays)
- Experience with Chiller, Ambient or General freight
- Temperature checking (Chiller loads)
- Tug test experience (Mandatory)
- Experience with Red / Green light system at docking bays
- Loading and Unload experience
- Understanding of Chain of Responsibility
- Current clean drivers history report with 5 or more points (MUST provide copy)
- Ability to pass a Drug Alcohol test (Urine)
- Current federal police check or welling to obtain one
- Must be physically fit and pass a pre-employment medical.
- Strong customer service skills and well presented.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Completing documentation in a timely and correct manner in accordance with legal requirements in line with company and customer procedures
What you get in return:
- Well maintained trucks
- Working with well recognised retail / FMCG transport companies
- Varies locations around the Southside Brisbane.
- Career longevity for the right fit
- Great team environment
- Overtime offered daily.
- Paid weekly.
If you have the above attributes and looking for work life balance APPLY now, and a consultant will contact you to discuss further.