Our client has multiple roles for Heavy Diesel Mechanics with an ASAP start for the right candidate.
Must have 5 years or more experience within the transport industry and able to provide work references.
You will be part of the Workshop Team working with a fleet of prime movers, performing general servicing, maintenance and repairs in line with NHVAS guidelines.
What you need to be considered for this role:
- Fully Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Inspect, identify faults and recommend improvements to prevent reoccurring issues
- Understand routine and preventative maintenance activities.
- Engine Building and Reconditioning
- Own tools required (some tools will be provided)
- Relevant trade certificates and qualifications (Heavy Vehicle Mechanic qualifications highly regarded);
- Must have a HR / HC licence NSW
- Experience in the repair of heavy vehicles including Cummins, Cat Detroit would be highly regarded;
- A commitment to safe work practices producing quality workmanship within the required timeframe.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Confident in managing and prioritising workloads
- Must be able to be a part of a flexible rotating roster (5 days on 3 days off)
- Be available for overtime
- Team Player and the ability to provide guidance to apprentices
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
Whats in it for you?
- Paid above the award rate
- 5 days on 3 days off roster
- Immediate start for the right person
If you have the above attributes and looking for work life balance APPLY now, and a consultant will contact you to discuss further.