We are currently searching for an experienced high reach forklift Operator to work for a well-knownBurleigh Headsbased food processor.
We want you to enjoy an ongoing casual position working an average of 30- 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates between $25.54 to $30.13 p.h plus shift allowance if applicable. Weekday and weekday roster available.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in the receiving, picking and dispatch of products using Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks and other material handling equipment, as well as manually handling products.
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- A valid Australian Forklift Licence is a MUST, as is experience operating High Reach Forklifts.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.