We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, a starting rate of $21.38 p/hr + superannuation for Horticultural Labourers.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Push, lift/move 5kg - 25kg, heavier weights moved as pairs or groups
- Stand for 8+ hours per day, outdoors in the sun all day
- Working and walking on a farm in the field over uneven terrain
- Regular bending/lifting and repetitive movements
- Harvesting lettuce using a sharp knife
- Understand and follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Read, understand and follow safety, health hygiene rules
- Excellent hand/foot/eye coordination for operation of plant equipment
- Clean and sanitise equipment and work areas
- Operate farm machinery/equipment including vehicles
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **