Our clients are seeking horticultural labourers for Full Time work. Multiple postions available for immediate start.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Vegetable planting, thinning, pruning, picking, packing;
- performing a range of housekeeping tasks,
- sorting, packing or grading of produce where this requires the exercise of only minimal judgment,
- performing basic recording functions related to work performed at this level, and
- operating basic farm machinery, small tractors.
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions.
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work is supervised and requires achievement of productivity benchmarks.
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **