We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, award rates for Horticultural Process Worker, a starting rate of $19.84 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Push, lift/move 5kg - 25kg, heavier weights moved as pairs or groups
- Stand for 8+ hours per day, outdoors in the sun all day
- Working and walking on a farm in the field over uneven terrain
- Regular bending/lifting and repetitive movements
- Harvesting lettuce using a sharp knife
- Understand and follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Read, understand and follow safety, health hygiene rules
- Excellent hand/foot/eye coordination for operation of plant equipment
- Clean and sanitise equipment and work areas
- Operate farm machinery/equipment including vehicles
Salary : $39203.84 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.